Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

My number 100 post on this website.

 I  been try think few days what my number 100 post on this website should be  ?  I remember as a little girl around age 14 15 16 few months age 17 driving around with our  mom Chioe Dove she always had a pack Cigarettes in her pursue or car door as we drive to school or drive home after school.  Maybe That why i start Cigarettes smoking age 17 ¼ for. i went back look at all older Pics on CD-ROM found That 3 Pics mom Chioe Dove having a pack Cigarettes in her car door. Look. 


Chioe Dove our mom

You see pack Cigarettes in mom Chioe Dove car door circle in red.

Here md Carrie Johnson age 17 ¼ with my first Cigarette before my aunt Jessica Elizabeth mom  wedding taken before she got married.  Why start Cigarettes smoking because we driving to her wedding and mom Chioe Dove car brokedown i nervous we wouldn't make wedding all stuff we had do call a tow truck and going to a garage getting car fix mom gave me 1 her Cigarettes calm down it work i love tease of them.   Tow truck driver nice took us to aunt Jessica Elizabeth mom wedding That evening this where this pic us was taken.  


Taylor kin blue jacket and me in black jacket before our aunt Jessica Elizabeth mom wedding





2 comments:

  1. O yes i know your mom videos well. I use watch her videos i first got my computer in 2004 she 1 my favorite Smokers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used watch Your mother videos back she was mis inhale. She became Choie Dove i stop watch Your mother.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.