Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Monday, July 3, 2023

For friend Vanessa Hunter..

 For  my friend Vanessa Hunter a follow up on her questions about Trisha Annabelle  Pics.  Answered your questions.  First off   you wanted know where  "  Trisha  Annabelle got  L and M Cigarettes from  ?  She has a friend live in Australia mail  her pack of L and M Cigarettes.  "   next you wanted know about sex with that guy pull off her pants at subway restaurant   ?   Yes she thinking he was handsome she went home with him they had sex.  He no condoms  Trisha let him have sex with her anyway.  He cum on her breasts nipples. There i ask Trisha   this Trisha Annabelle friend live in Australia her name Rachel Hamburg   Trisha known her 7 Years from PlayStation network and Xbov live network.  They always share Pics and storys   Trisha wanted some L and M Cigarettes Rachel Hamburg sent  Trisha some you see in her Pics.  



That all Pics Trisha Annabelle sent me of her friend in Australia name Rachel Hamburg

7 comments:

  1. Wow she almost look like friends " Jennifer Aniston " i think. Mis Carrie Johnson i have q question for you ? But first Sarah back she has a question for you too. We both same questions for you. Go read Sarah blog. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You right she do look like Jennifer Aniston i never think of that. I answers your and Sarah questions on Sarah blog just now, just a stupid dare. If want me too i delete them videos for you. Just give me okay delete them videos. I'm sorry again doing that. All it was a stupid dare Elizabeth and Taylor had me do.

      Delete
    2. No delete them videos. Keep them it be 1 my upcoming blogs soon about this. Not blog about it today im still very mad about this. You need do better apologizes than just Im sorry that do not cut for me.

      Delete
    3. That stupid you want me keep them them videos you do a upcoming blog ? You want me do a better apology ? I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry i never do that again.

      Delete
    4. Tht my fault i dare carrie do tht video im sorry. I have her remove them videos soon. I thinking she saw few days later and delete them. Guess not she saw them.

      Delete
    5. This my fault i dare Carrie do that. I'm sorry i thinking she delete them She must forgot delete them. I have her delete them soon. You crazy wanted do a blog about this. Just let Carrie delete them You Don't worry about them on YouTube anymore.

      Delete
  2. I bet $1000 that is real Jennifer Aniston it definitely look like her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.