Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Saturday, July 1, 2023

In 2015 i was pregnant i cought Cigarettes smoking few times.

 In 2015 i was pregnant i cought Cigarettes smoking few times by  sister Taylor. I  quit smoking at 8 months pregnant.  My smoking story went nationwide news.  Here Pics that taken by Taylor and a news company too. I think was daily express that cover this story in 2015 i was pregnant.   














6 comments:

  1. Omg i seen that before on Facebook someone post This i never knew that was you. Great pictures. You has great baby after, making me wanted a baby too soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That a good idea Vanessa you age 39 almost 40 you think about quitting smoking Cigarettes and start try making kids.

      Delete
  2. P S i think Sarah Johnson might return soon. today David Hammer post up on Tumblr she now in Bedford Europe living there she getting her utilitys turn on now. Hopefully she her Net turn on she be back on This website again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I be cheek see there new posts Sarah Johnson next few weeks. Thank you for update about her.

      Delete
  3. You not give family advice that something mother and fat deconstruction on having kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.