Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Thursday, July 6, 2023

For friend Sarah Johnson.

 For friend Sarah Johnson.  I just read your new  blog.  It  so  glitch out so big data  i  Can't  see half stuff you post only the words.  You need stay out of my  personal life  stop research my YouTube and Facebook and twitter and post on this website.  How you like that   ?  Let  do you   i post you on here ?  Hey blog fans   meet Sarah Johnson.  Here her profile on this website.  Go cheek out  !!!!  She 2 gorgeous daughters alot pics sex. She  post about me now on her profile i  wanted y'all  go  see her profile all posts she did and pics sex she did.  


https://www.blogger.com/profile/09384979946182990933


do y'all see pic Sarah Johnson look like   ? Here a pic my friend on this website name Sarah Johnson. i THINKING she was a close friend. Guess I'm wrong about that.




4 comments:

  1. I see you like playing games hun ? I made your personal life available everybody see on my blog. Vanessa threaten leave this website because of your actions. Im thinking leave this website because of your actions too. You know you on thin ice right now ? Bet you never be best friends with Vanessa ever again. You definitely not my best friend no longer. Your family Your sister and cousin need stay out this. Ok i not post anymore blogs about you unless find something else you use Vanessa photos on ? Did use Vanessa photos on that stupid games system PlayStation saying that you ? I just on Your facebook a hour ago look at all Your photos on facebook seen about 25 of Vanessa photos on Your facebook. I report that to Vanessa on her twitter. I made a twitter account today not tell you how find it. I not tell Your family Your sister and cousin how find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we family we stick together like glue in holding a house together. I just read your new blog myself. You went deep into Carrie personal life. That very wrong of You.

      Delete
  2. I delete the post about your personal life Carrie Johnson it was error out my blog this website email me said. I not post about your personal life anymore unless you use Vanessa photos again somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Sarah delete that about your personal info blog today. That went to far she did. That also error up my computer try read it. Anyway im still very mad at you. I make a deal with you ? After i blog about you did to me i do not care if delete them videos you use my pictures or not. That all i going to say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.