Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

 I bet never knew britney spears cigarette smoke?  I known that since her first cd  " baby 1 more time she cigarette smoke kent  menthols 100.  She had Pic her that music cd cover holding pack kents 100 and holding 1 in her fingers. Here That Pic blow up you see that I'm talking about.  I think Pic on page 4 that cd book.  I  not sure might censorship out pack Cigarettes on new cds covers back 1994  they never censor that cover.  


Britney spears holding pack kent menthols 100 cigarettes 
Here  uncensorship full Pic in cd cover.

1 comment:

  1. That look like a marlboros light not a Kent. I use smoke Kents back i was in college.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.