Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

 A school teacher story.  Age 17 in school we having show and tell 1 afternoon.  my idea for class show  i been Cigarettes smoking almost a year. It 2 weeks before my 18th birthday.  I took out a cigarette light up in classroom. I have Pic that somewhere. I told classroom i been Cigarettes smoking.  

Teacher took me to principal office she broke all my Cigarettes i had. Call my mom and dad about it.  That afternoon mom and dad learn i was Cigarettes smoking after school.  


The principal of my high school Mis. Holiday. 

  

1 comment:

  1. Wow You was a rebel in school. My friends in school all had Cigarettes too we all meet on Smokers corner across from high school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.