Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

 I looking though 1 people I following this website name Sarah Johnson. https://www.blogger.com/profile/09384979946182990933 She entertain facts. She kinda smart person i known on  any website i  been on before.  She had question?  Where wild place you had sex ?  My answer at football field clubhouse after they won a championship game in my 12th grade of high school.  also she talk about Scareface movie with Michelle Pfeiffer Cigarettes smoking.  That also my first movie i saw had Cigarettes and Cigars i never knew they was called. Only saw mom and grandma Cigarettes smoking and grandpa smoking Cigars i never knew they was called.  Cigars i thinking was something fake for  movies until saw grandpa having 1 i ask him about them. I think age 12.  I knew about Cigarettes my older sister Taylor Johnson always wanna me steal Cigarettes out mom pursue after school. I never start Cigarettes smoking until age 17.  Here why i never did. 


   I thinking you Cigarettes or Cigars  smoke you go hell.  I found out wasn't truth.  I start Cigarettes smoke myself.  My first Cigarettes smoking Pics myself age 17.




 Oon my 30th birthday after i had sesex i offer try a cigar. Here first time i had cigar age 30.








1 comment:

  1. In 2000 i use go church myself. I was Catholic. They Did not care you cigarette smoke. That FALSE ADDRESSING just ignore That. Wow hot photos you. Just saw some your sister too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.