Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Thursday, April 13, 2023

 My mom today here i showing off this website different posts from Sarah and Vanessa did. Mom saw this post from Sarah and Vanessa did.  mom saw this post from Sarah did said was Kimberly. Mom said was actress Monica Bellucci here 4 Pics and 2 gifs of her Cigarettes smoking.


Monica Bellucci


Monica Bellucci
Monica Bellucci

Monica Bellucci

Monica Bellucci

Here 1 you post said was Kimberly. On Google images says it actress Monica Bellucci.


6 comments:

  1. The Tumblr person post this photo lying that not Monica. I know was not Tumblr guy David Hammer post this photo. my option united Tumblr guy. David Hammer Tumblr account , Gorgeous Smokers you are wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my honest option first 5 pictures definitely Monica i seen before in movies with Monica. Last picture she looks around age 20. That definitely not Monica. Monica Bellucci around age 58.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i remember Monica Bellucci smoking movies. She always made a movie had a cigarette somewhere in movie. Nice pictures of her. Attention that last picture not her i think. Your mother wrong carrie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.