Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023


 I on my twitter after post them 2 videos  myself from YouTube on here.  Someone Had a question i definitely had answer it.  

"  Who Your Favorite actress Cigarettes Smoker ? "   my answer   Carmen Diaz  


Carmen Diaz
My first Movie saw Cigarettes smoking in it was " The Mask " i saw Carmen Diaz  light up her cigarette sexy that Movie I just wanna be just like her i got older enough cigarette smoke.  I'm Am today just like her.  

Carrie Faith Johnson marlboros red in swimsuit

We 2 are both sexy Cigarettes Smokers !!!








 




3 comments:

  1. Wow she still gorgeous today as she in movie the mask. My first cigarette smoking movie was Scareface. I love watching Michelle Pfeiffer cigarette smoking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes remember that movie myself That awesome 1 i didn't like end they killed Tony Montana. I had ps2 game scareface it show happened Tony Montana survive that art end of movie.

      Delete
  2. My answer be Kate McKinnon i love her on Saturday night live cigarette smoking as she tell about the UFO attack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.