Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Monday, May 1, 2023

 Here my new pic for May 1, 2023.    My friend Vanessa just had awesome joke i just copy her post.  Here a super funny joke.   


A blonde and brunette and redhead eating pie. Blonde had pumpkin brunette had blueberry redhead eating cherry pie.     


It start rain, blonde and brunette pull out condums put over there pies. Redhead love idea ran to drug store buy box condums clerk said what size ? blonde and brunette said 1 fit a cherry .   Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha


My new pic me.   Within 15 days or now 14 ½ days My birthday coming up.  Just a heads up.  


Carrie Johnson marlboro red.


3 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! Ha! I have 1 better. A blonde brunette and redhead at park have a cigarette break. brunette had newport - That taylor brunette having marlboros - that carrie and redhead having a camel - that me Elizabeth Douglas . A thunderstorm start up start raining. blonde and brunette pull out rubbers put over cigarettes. redhead me i love idea ran to CVS ask a box rubbers. clerk said what size . taylor and carrie said 1 fit on a camel. Ha! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stolen my joke. I do not care. Let see who get most views on June 1 2023. A nice picture perfect of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha sooooooo funny but Vanessa version better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.