Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

My Pics taken on my Los Vegas Nevada vacation trip.

 My new pic of me.  I  been gone pass 2 weeks on vacation in Los Vegas Nevada. My husband got us a hotel room my birthday yesterday,  i  just got home tonight.  Miss alot posts from my friend Vanessa  i try comments all  her new posts.  Here  new pic of me at hotel we was at in downtown Los Vegas Nevada. This hotel aloud Cigarettes Smokers in rooms because they make smoking fetish videos at this hotel.  I Don't know name website they do it for. My option i think dragginglady.com  i seen hotel room on there videos before. I  not  certain.  




Hotel bedroom

Hotel livingroom


kitchen at the hotel.


After sex Cigarette 

Me and Taylor on our laptop computer.




After sex Cigarette

For Vaneessa me a Cigarettes holder

After 8 hours of sex pic.
 
New pic of me taken tonight May 16th  2023

On my bed

See though top.

Reto pic of me

After sex pic


My breasts up close

Reto pic myself


My ass reto

After sex

After swimming

Cream pie surprise by my husband

My favorite yellow pantys

My leather lingerie

Reto Cigarettes smoking

My leather outfit.

My favorite blue lingerie

My favorite red lingerie

Me with Taylor shower

At the beach

Age 19

Age 18

My birthday party.

At the beach

Age 18 

Taken on my birthday May 16th  2023

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back from vacation, look like you had alot fun. Beautiful pictures of you. Thank you for all your comments today

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.