Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Anastasia smokes a cigarette and listens to music!

 I wanna introduced this friend i know on PlayStation network.  I known her 7 Years.     Anastasia love smokes a cigarettes and listens to music! -she says I'm a chain-smoker  love  Smoking  Cigarettes.  Here Pic of her.  

Anastasia smokes a cigarette and listens to music! -

Here video of her she sent me today on PlayStation network.   




4 comments:

  1. She also my friend too. That nice you post her on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she adorable nice picture. Go see video now wonder what music she likes ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not my tease of music im not heavy-metal fan. Far as i go maybe Metallica or ac/dc heavy-metal. Definitely not what she has on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.