Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Happy birthday to my friend Vanessa Hunter.

 Happy  birthday to my friend Vanessa Hunter.  She turn age 39 today.  Here for you my friend Vanessa Hunter.  


Vanessa Hunter favorite Cigarettes are Camel Crush here your birthday present from me.  Don't smoke all  today save some for tomorrow too.


Here my favorite pic of Vanessa Hunter Cigarettes smoking.  She on this website too.  Here link you see her.  She over 110 posts on Here.   
Here My favorite pic of her.  

Vanessa Hunter
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Vanessa Hunter.  



1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww thanks Carrie Johnson That so sweet of you too. I known you almost 10 Years too like i known Elizabeth almost a decade. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.