Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Trisha Annabelle Pics she email me today.

 My friend Trisha Annabelle Pics she email me today.  Start with top Pic. Other day Taylor post this famous Cigarettes Smoker  Trisha said wasn't not her.  Her name was Crystal knight and Taylor post wrong name on post Pics.  This crystal knight.  


Shr s famous Cigarettes Smoker model like friend Vanessa Hunter is.  This Pics of friend Trisha Annabelle she email me today.  You definitely see her eyes are blue not brown Trisha Annabelle said.  Also Crystal Knight eyes are brown Trisha Annabelle said.  











2 comments:

  1. Wow both are gorgeous girls i see why Taylor made mistake post under wrong name. I glad You fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops i fix this right now. Nice pictures of Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.