Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Friday, November 10, 2023

Here me Carrie Johnson back age 18.

 Yesterday i talk a old friend a policewoman now i went school with we use Cigarettes Smokers in school together she remember me in line buy my gas and Cigarettes yesterday morning. She as still Cigarettes smoking too.  Here Pics myself back age 18 she knew me in school.  Funny her name also was Vanessa Hungarian her name.  
















2 comments:

  1. That so cool you ran into a school friend at a gas station she a policewoman now. Vanessa a popular name. I also school a girl name Vanessa too. They used last names tell us apart. Amazing pictures yourself Carrie Johnson too. You look more beautiful now age 37 then you did age 18.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.