Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Here 2 my best friends Lisa and Lisa older sister Vanessa they emails me Pics.

 Here 2 my best friends Lisa and Lisa older sister Vanessa silverstone they always been emails me Pics themselves pass 6 months.  Here 6  months Pics they sent me,   Vanessa sometimes cigarette smoke sometimes Lisa cigarette smoke too noy often they said because prices Cigarettes they need keep money other stuff they said.  Here Pics of them.,  


































3 comments:

  1. I known Vanessa myself few Years. She at my college. I never meet Lisa but Vanessa sometimes talk about her sister Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your friend Vanessa cute. Thanks share them pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.