Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.

Me Carrie Johnson Enough Said.
Me Carrie Johnson By My Computer. Enough Said.

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Here Pics of my friend Vanessa Silverstone age 18

 Last  week Vanessa  Silverstone sent me few emails Pics herself she was younger age 18 hers i share Pics on here of her she email me.  She used smoke Newport  100s Cigarettes as she was younger.  She quit smoking.  She now age 27 she from Santa Barbara California about 57  miles from Los Angeles California im from.  Here Pics of her she email me

P S  black guy sit by her a friend hers she said she get blow jobs from as she was younger they never had sex Vanessa  Silverstone said.  



















3 comments:

  1. I like her pursue look cool. Awesome pictures Carrie. Thank-you for share them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember tht black guy in college. His name was Jake he always try wanted me have sex with him. I think Vanessa lie to you carrie i know jake told people in college he had sex Vanessa few times. Nice see all pics again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seen this girl before. I cannot remember her name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. If have a question want ask me look me up on twitter - https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9 message me there or on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/carriejohnson999 message me there.